Tens of millions of people in our country, if not more, including me, and hundreds of millions, if not more, around the world disagree with your position, Steve. That is a simple statement of fact - not a judgement about who's right or wrong.

The OP was wrong to embed a political message in a classified ad, however he's a newbie and deserves a simple correction, certainly not an isolating excoriation or the type of backhanded insult you issued to "Ish". One could just as easily assign expertise at analspeak to you for your responses.

Lets call it a draw and avoid unnecessarily polluting this site further with divisive and very subjective crap, especially with regard to the most divisive man to sit in the Oval Office in our lifetime, if not ever.

This is a friendly and fraternal site. Let's try to keep it that way for the sake of its integrity and that of its members!;)

Last edited:
Tens of millions of people in our country, if not more, including me, and hundreds of millions, if not more, around the world disagree with your position, Steve. That is a simple statement of fact - not a judgement about who's right or wrong.

The OP was wrong to embed a political message in a classified ad, however he's a newbie and deserves a simple correction, certainly not an isolating excoriation or the type of backhanded insult you issued to "Ish". One could just as easily assign expertise at analspeak to you for your responses.

Lets call it a draw and avoid unnecessarily polluting this site further with divisive and very subjective crap, especially with regard to the most divisive man to sit in the Oval Office in our lifetime, if not ever.

This is a friendly and fraternal site. Let's try to keep it that way for the sake of its integrity and that of its members!;)

So typical, Phil!
Your forked tongue preaches more libtard politics to me while at the same time lashing me for an in-kind political response to insulting remarks that I did NOT initiate!!!
In addition, me further feels that your own interpersonal track record does not exactly exemplify nor qualify you to criticize my non flaming responses.

.... or the type of backhanded insult you issued to "Ish". ...

I don't feel insulted at all. Why should I? It is not and NEVER is an insult to be told your wrong, just an opinion that MAY be proven right or wrong or just remain an opinion.

Steve's a mate with his own opinions, definitely not usually mine and usually wrong :p but I have no problem expressing mine either. ;):D

Ish, :thumbsdown:
What he has accomplished is what counts. His stupid tweets mean nothing.

YES but among other things he does in a recent speech to supporters he claimed a deficit of 17 billion dollars with canada that had to be reviewed during NAFTA re negotiations actually the deficit is 13 billions and it is a CANADIAN deficit talk about forked tongue and some people certainly believed him then . I mean if he said so it must be true and if you are a supporter you gobble his words wholeheartedly

They are still available. Brand new in box. Never installed because I sold previous bike and new bike already has 444's on it.

Shipping is approximately $30 - 50 within the US. As an example, CA to NY would be 50 or less. If anybody wants an exact amount for shipping, they are free to inquire with the post office in person or online. They will be shipped from Elk Grove, CA 95757

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Impeach Trump
I can buy them for less from the local dealer To many SNOWFLAKES
I cancel my recent PM inquiry.
Please disregard it.
And jail crooked HILLARY and the rest of corrupt DEMOCRAPS LOL

So typical, Phil!
Your forked tongue preaches more libtard politics to me while at the same time lashing me for an in-kind political response to insulting remarks that I did NOT initiate!!!
In addition, me further feels that your own interpersonal track record does not exactly exemplify nor qualify you to criticize my non flaming responses.

I'd suggest using one of those circus mirrors of yours, Steve, if you care to intimately familiarize yourself with a 'tard of any sort. So, you didn't initiate things this time. Does that justify your responses, which were those of a four year old?

We both have track records here, including behaving like and owning up to being anuses from time to time. Yes your turds smell, too, bud, but that goes with the turf of an olbull who is more than occasionally full himself.:inlove:rolleyes::p

BTW, if you are insulted by anyone calling for our President's impeachment, you'd do well to grow yourself some much thicker skin. A word to the wise, do it fast!;)

Well good luck with that impeachment thingy :whitstling:. Yeah, we would'a been much much better off with Killary :roll::roll:

Now, how 'bout them shocks :D

Back