Progressive 444-4209 Standard Spring Rate 12.5"

Progressive makes pretty good springs for your front forks as well. Mine were large improvement.

Update....emailed Progressive Tech Support, gave them my height and weight and explained that I was hoping for a softer smoother ride than the the OEM shocks provided. Solo ridden only, no baggage, commute on reasonably decent roads. Their recommendation was to stay with standard spring rate and advance spring load if 2 up was desired so that's what I ordered. I'll let you know how they work out after they're on for anyone interested.

Update....emailed Progressive Tech Support, gave them my height and weight and explained that I was hoping for a softer smoother ride than the the OEM shocks provided. Solo ridden only, no baggage, commute on reasonably decent roads. Their recommendation was to stay with standard spring rate and advance spring load if 2 up was desired so that's what I ordered. I'll let you know how they work out after they're on for anyone interested.

So what are your thoughts on the Progressive 444's with the standard rate springs??? I too am getting ready to pull the trigger to upgrade my suspension. Also did you go with the Chrome or Black shocks??? I am trying to figure which ones I think would look better on the bike. Let me know. Thanks

Back