predator Sound File

CADFather

Supercharged
After scouring both sites I can find neither a price or a sound file for Travelguys Predators, I'm real close on getting the settlement money from my crash and would like to buy some kind of after market exhaust for the Rock. But I need to know how much they are and what they sound like before I do. I realize the supertrapp exhaust sound is tuneable by the individual by adding or deleting plates, I've ran them on street/strip cars for years. I just want to know what they sound like on a R3, before I decide if I like them enough to pull the trigger on a set. Does Sam not want sound bites posted? I kind of really understand about not having the price listed any where, but the sound "Baffles" me.:D:D

On the video the Supertrapp muffler is used without any disc and with only a billet open end cap. :eek:

The stock system would work better than this !

It's always amazing to see how much people will never understand how the Supertrapp exhaust system works and how it has to be tuned to obtain optimal results on the overall Rpm range.

I tried mine wide open....then with 6 then with nine, then with 12...

ended up going back to open.... 12 was ok, and felt a bit more tourqey..( just slightly)
with 6 felt super tourqey but absolutely choked out at 4k rpms....
9 was a decent comprimise, rode it for a day then took it all off to see if I felt a difference,.... never put the discs back on.....

I'll run 12 discs for less noise if I want to be stealthy...runs and sounds darn good wide open.. its just a muffler, if I had unlimited access to a dyno I might use the discs to fine tune it some...

Back