Power commander 3 vs 5

Any advice on what kind of tune to use until I get an auto tuner for it? Everyone has been so helpful, thanks so much!!
send me your e-mail in a converstation (formerly known as a PM) and I will send you a good tune (for which you will need TuneECU software and the cable to install in your ECU) to get you out of trouble plus my AFR map for when you get an "Auto Tune module" for your PCV
Cheers
Hans

P.S. the TuneECU tune will also be needed to derestrict your bike and will serve as a good base tune for when you are running the PCV + AT

i dont see why anyone would get the PC3. when i was buying the PC5 was actually cheaper plus has the autotune & wideband AFR gauge capabilities, plus the boost plugin i intend to use.
the only thing 3 had that 5 didnt have is the buttons and LCD indicatory thing on the face.

i got the AT but then upgraded to the wideband o2 which is essentially the same thing but has capability to drive an air/fuel ratio gauge.
i love this setup it looks cool and is very useful, live AFR readout the whole time so im aware when something goes wrong like the firmware gone corrupt and ran the engine very lean, or when my fuelling is a bit wonky in certain areas.
live readout on your handlebars very handy when you're modifying and need to map it to suit

Any advice on what kind of tune to use until I get an auto tuner for it? Everyone has been so helpful, thanks so much!!
If your willing to cross the state to Melbourne, FL Atlantic cycle service can dyno it with tune boy or the PVCv. With the ecu tune you can open the secondaries when shifted into gear and raise the rpm limiter.

Back