Potential Replacement for failed instruments on Classics

... Motogadget also do a special breakout box for Triumphs for their Motoscope-Pro - Whether this can be used on a later R3 I do not know.

That one is for CANBUS instruments - it MIGHT be applicable for the Touring or Roadster but NOT for the classics - I would definitely defer applicability of that on the CANBUS bikes directly to Motogadget.

Here is a diagram I created for function by wire for the classics - Gentlemen, need your help - Gauges

Link Removed

^ Important to note the wire colours are those on the MAIN harness connector - they change somewhat on the Instrument sub-harness - maybe one of these days I will try to show the interconnecting info so the OEM sub-harness can be re-purposed to connect directly to the new instrument)
(this info not available directly in the factory schematic)

^ Important to note the wire colours are those on the MAIN harness connector - they change somewhat on the Instrument sub-harness - maybe one of these days I will try to show the interconnecting info so the OEM sub-harness can be re-purposed to connect directly to the new instrument)
(this info not available directly in the factory schematic)
I have a spare set of clocks with harness - What info do you need.? - tbh I bought the clocks to get the harness - But spare clocks is good too.

Anything new on this subject?
Some 10 years ago I fitted a Veypor VR2 but these guys seem to have disappeared

Back