Possibly TPS failure?

Cefe

Standard Bore
Ride
2009 Rocket III
hello friends. I have a 2009 Rocket III with 45,000 km, which has a fault at 1600 to 2900 RPM I checked the TPS voltage and it is at 0.6v using a Texa scanner, I check % closing and opening and it goes from 0% closed to 100% with full throttle. I have balanced throttle bodies. coils without problems. New fuel pump and filters. I do mention that the TPS goes from 0.60 v at rest to 3.84 v accelerator fully open. Any idea what could be causing this error?
IMG-20230928-WA0069.jpg

You are saying it has a fault but what are the symptoms. Stalling, misfiring at idle, hesitation, irregular idle speeds???? Usually the primary TPS is the culprit for any of these issues off idle and with the mileage you have, it's probably due for replacement. Easy job too.

You are saying it has a fault but what are the symptoms. Stalling, misfiring at idle, hesitation, irregular idle speeds???? Usually the primary TPS is the culprit for any of these issues off idle and with the mileage you have, it's probably due for replacement. Easy job too.
I did a TPS calibration and the problem was resolved, I do not rule out that the TPS is beginning to show signs of change, the failure it presented was like an intermittent fuel cutoff between 1600 and 2200 RPM

Back