Poor battery I hope!

Yes good I have adjusted it and things are working out pretty good but I notice I have floorboards and most others have rider pegs I wonder if the floorboards were added as an option on my 2017 roadster?

Yes good I have adjusted it and things are working out pretty good but I notice I have floorboards and most others have rider pegs I wonder if the floorboards were added as an option on my 2017 roadster?
No it's not. The PO had to have done it himself.

Thanks I may try to go back to simple pegs so my foot sets better under the shifter. Maybe I can enjoy lower foot and leg positioning as well!

Warp99 and Steel are the guys that knows all the baseball card details of all the Rocket 3 year models. But... I think you have a Classic not a roadster. This is my copy with 2007 Classic silver motor. I would ride the bike a bit before you get rid of your floorboards. There are many tall guys in this group that fit in the bike just fine. Changing the boards for pegs requires some rare parts and some work.

349D7B0C-FF27-446F-8DAD-78964B52297D (1).JPG

Back