Pirelli Rubber on CF Rims

Sorry SB you know iam old.Just me,but I like the bling on the stock wheels better.. Yea like flip says iam retired and unlike him I plan to stay retired. YUKyUK Flips got another 7 yrs before he can retire...TeHe Pay your taxes FLIPPER

Wheels

I like the stock ones as well. I think that the shiny chrome thing is indicative with us old guys and our generation....kind of like RAP music is the our sons...(GOD I hate that type of so called music) Think back a few years...CF was not even around for us to consider putting on our rigs in any way shape or form.

It is relativley new as opposed to us guys who have more grey hair than any other color, (provided we have any at all) and we earned most of them honestly. I do however like new things and admire those who see their own vision as to what they like on their ladies. I will always be the judge for myself (only) and every once in a while wonder what he/she was thinking....have a good day. SB.

Retirement

PS...I just put my 30th year in the books last month and still have another 4 or five to go because I am too young to beat the penalty for my retirement system. I envy anyone who has earned the priveledge to retire from his former profession and moved on to another more enjoyable one. Thats my plan....maybe selling (or renting for that matter) my body:D SB.

Well, I'll confess. I retired this April 2nd at basically 57 but I teach part time. The teaching was the driving force to retire from my day job. Besides, I carefully put aside a large portion of my earnings in a retirement account plus the company I worked for did extremely well in their industry and built a nice privately held retirement account as well as a profit sharing account that I was able to access in it's entireity once I attained 56 1/2 years old. I would most likely have kept working for my employer if the teaching gig hadn't come up.

Now, being retired, teaching part time and fiddling in my machine shop making motorcycle bling keeps me as occupied as I want to be. This winter will be nice. If it's snowing and cold outside, I can stay inside and toast my feet in front of the corn stove, go out in the shop and occupy myself there, get on the computer and agitate everyone here or if per chance I get called to teach, go intimidate some kids. It's nice to have options after all those years of having to be there and having to do that.

If it's real bad out, I can always wait until tomorow to do what I was supposed to do today. I'm not even going to mount the big snowblower to a tractor. Piss on it. If it's that bad out, I'm not going out. I think I'll sell the bastard.:D

Back