" passenger seat of a bike, into the passenger’s themselves.........” This bikes pillion was pleased with the ride,". Here, we would never say.......” This bikes passenger seat was pleased with the ride”. We would leave out the “seat” entirely. And say...” The passenger was pleased with the ride, EH”.....Or......” this bikes seat is very comfortable, EH “.... Not...” This bikes seat and its passenger is very comfortable “. That’s cray cray🤪. I guess I’m just tossing this around in the salad that is my mind. And would love to hear “ pillion” defined by those who ride in other parts, so far from my own. N hey...who else is on here in the pm trying to find ways to keep “the band” playing 😏🍺.

There, it should make more sense now, the Canadian was missing,
Unless you are referring to NewFoundLand, in which case, all of this is out the window, and you would need a translator
I think most ppl don’t believe Canadians actually write “eh” when texting. I used to do it all the time. I try to avoid it these days......😏mostly.

Have been riding over 45 years and have always known the person on back as the pillion passenger (the seat is the pillion seat) and for brevity routinely just gets called the pillion.

Unless it’s your mate whose bike is out of action and he needs to be “dinked” somewhere, then he’s “riding *****”…😂

Have been riding over 45 years and have always known the person on back as the pillion passenger (the seat is the pillion seat) and for brevity routinely just gets called the pillion.

Unless it’s your mate whose bike is out of action and he needs to be “dinked” somewhere, then he’s “riding *****”…😂
Not touchin that one 😬

I was rolling when I asked our daughter (who rides) if her husband was going to learn to ride... her reply: "No Dad. He's riding B****."
-MIG

Last edited:
Back