You should be able to do it from ur computer

No know how.
I sent pix to myself, opened with my cell and then messaged them.
Took me awhile to figure out that it wasn't working due to the pix file sizes being too large.
Had to send separate texts.
All this new-fangled cell phone tech stuff is pretty new to me.

@1olbull I think you go to ur email attached the pix u want to send then put his phone number in where u normally would put his email address then send I believe that is how it works

For sending an email with an attachment to a cell number with Verizon, the email address is the 10-digit mobile number followed by “vzwpix.com.” For instance, it will be formatted as "1234567890@vzwpix.com." Click “Attach” and select the photo you want to send. I am sure other carriers have something similar. FYI/SA, messages without an attachment can be sent using 1234567890@vtext.com but note it's character limited like Twitter. I use this to send notes to my wife from my work email all the time
-MIG

For sending an email with an attachment to a cell number with Verizon, the email address is the 10-digit mobile number followed by “vzwpix.com.” For instance, it will be formatted as "1234567890@vzwpix.com." Click “Attach” and select the photo you want to send. I am sure other carriers have something similar. FYI/SA, messages without an attachment can be sent using 1234567890@vtext.com but note it's character limited like Twitter. I use this to send notes to my wife from my work email all the time
-MIG
You guys are smarter than me for sure, i can bearly take a picture, then i don't know what to do with it:(

Back