Passenger peg relocation

RockOn

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 R3 Classic, 2008 R3T, 2009 Harley Ultra
Hey,

Need help understanding the how, what, where of the only Rocket III passenger peg relocation kit I can find on the Web. This is just one of the many sites selling this kit, I think it is Rivco brand, have looked at their installation instructions but they make no sense to me since it talks mainly in terms of how to install floorboards: Rivco Floorboard Relocation Kit #TR3005-5 Triumph Rocket III | eBay

So, I am wondering if one or more of you can give me some clues if this would work on my '06 classic, if so, how to install, how it works......I do not see how this kit would work when the peg and mount on my Classic are recessed into the chrome cover plate, etc. If this kit somehow attaches to the fold down peg mount then I could see some potential there but otherwise I do not get it.

Thanks!

VR
Escondido, CA
(yes, land of fruits and nuts)

PS I installed Viking leather bags and they cover the passenger pegs and thus my need to relocate the pegs several inches forward.

Hey,

Need help understanding the how, what, where of the only Rocket III passenger peg relocation kit I can find on the Web. This is just one of the many sites selling this kit, I think it is Rivco brand, have looked at their installation instructions but they make no sense to me since it talks mainly in terms of how to install floorboards: Rivco Floorboard Relocation Kit #TR3005-5 Triumph Rocket III | eBay

So, I am wondering if one or more of you can give me some clues if this would work on my '06 classic, if so, how to install, how it works......I do not see how this kit would work when the peg and mount on my Classic are recessed into the chrome cover plate, etc. If this kit somehow attaches to the fold down peg mount then I could see some potential there but otherwise I do not get it.

Thanks!

VR
Escondido, CA

PS I installed Viking leather bags and they cover the passenger pegs and thus my need to relocate the pegs several inches forward.
check refined cycle webpage they make
Hey,

Thanks!

VR
Escondido, CA

for pax check the refined cycle webpage.

Hey,

Thanks!

VR
Escondido, CA

I just used the boards, and mounted them with the hole that moved them the furthest foreword. They clear my XL Viking bags.

20180316_215847.jpg

check refined cycle webpage they make

for pax check the refined cycle webpage.

Hey, thanks for that lead! They had exactly what I need for relocating and new pegs too.

VR
Escondido, CA
(land of fruits, nuts and flakes) :)

Back