Passenger foot pegs question

Rockmonster

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Roadster
I’m after a pair of stock pegs are they all the same? Classic and roadster (not the touring) I have a 16’ roadster I need stock pegs to fit with hard luggage I’ve bought for long distance touring the foot plates no longer fit! Are they common throw out the triumph range or can someone recommend alternative ones they have fitted? £90 for a pair on eBay REALLY?

I’m after a pair of stock pegs are they all the same? Classic and roadster (not the touring) I have a 16’ roadster I need stock pegs to fit with hard luggage I’ve bought for long distance touring the foot plates no longer fit! Are they common throw out the triumph range or can someone recommend alternative ones they have fitted? £90 for a pair on eBay REALLY?

Any ones with a bolt attachment will fit if you get rid of the base mounts as well.
There are heaps of cheap pillion pegs that will fit that way.

You can keep your possibly RIVCO passenger footboards with RIVCO adjustable fwd extensions and at least one other brand of extensions exist out there too. These allow the pillion's foot boot to easily clear panniers and provide a more comfortable position for most pillions.

Also I have found that if you remove the rear peg mount and the cover plate over the muffler hanger you can use the stock factory Touring rear passenger foot-boards that will mount to the rear exhaust mount bolt and the rear pillion peg bolt hole.

If using rear standard peg mounts extensions.
Rivco Product Code: TA005-5
$159.90
PASSENGER BOARD RELOCATION ARMS - AMERICA & SPEEDMASTER

TA005-5-1000x1000.jpg

Any ones with a bolt attachment will fit if you get rid of the base mounts as well.
There are heaps of cheap pillion pegs that will fit that way.

You can keep your possibly RIVCO passenger footboards with RIVCO adjustable fwd extensions and at least one other brand of extensions exist out there too. These allow the pillion's foot boot to easily clear panniers and provide a more comfortable position for most pillions.

Also I have found that if you remove the rear peg mount and the cover plate over the muffler hanger you can use the stock factory Touring rear passenger foot-boards that will mount to the rear exhaust mount bolt and the rear pillion peg bolt hole.

If using rear standard peg mounts extensions.
Rivco Product Code: TA005-5
$159.90
PASSENGER BOARD RELOCATION ARMS - AMERICA & SPEEDMASTER

TA005-5-1000x1000.jpg
Thanks for the intel Ishrub I think I’m going to use the exhaust bolt which is a little bit further forward- I’ve taken the cover off for now but I think I’ll open out the hole in the cover so it goes back on all neat and tidy. It does however fit really well as it’s only about 1”-11/2” further forward. I think they are genuine Triumph foot plates so as such are not adjustable. Lot of cash for a pair of little plates I could probably bash up in the shed for very little! Not as pretty maybe! Lol!

Back