ovesized inlet valves

Anyone familiar with over-sized inletvalves Rlll ? Where to buy ? Cause I think I f..... those up by lapping them too much :sick: After lapping and testing,(fuel into ports) still leaking,lapping and testing, still leaking,lapp… Anyway,sometimes s...happens.
Fast fun how bout some better pictures of your bike, the avatar is blurry, appreciate it

I saw he had a SC, but even so having the head massaged so it'll flow better will get positive results .
Do you have any bench flow charts so I can compare mine with them

Attachments

• 7A0E9DE0-34C3-4828-9477-A8A96A7F29D9.jpeg
    7A0E9DE0-34C3-4828-9477-A8A96A7F29D9.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 30
Over lapped or the valve and seat contact area was already to wide needed grinding before you tried lapping.
It turned out Idid the lapping job almost right. 'Almost',cause after lapping I only should have had one slight tap on the valve in order to be connected well to its seat... :banghead:

Do you have any bench flow charts so I can compare mine with them
I'm sorry, don't have any flow charts,just Dyno run chart. Btw, if I had some flow chart you cannot compare those cause your engine set up is not the same like mine. My opinion.

It turned out Idid the lapping job almost right. 'Almost',cause after lapping I only should have had one slight tap on the valve in order to be connected well to its seat... :banghead:
Only true way to move and narrow the seat is to use valve machine with three different angle stones and then a light lap. Top quality valve work should not require hand lapping.

Last edited:
Back