R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
Having trialled a few BOVs, I've found that the TurboXS "RFL" BOV is excellent.

The quality is great, it's relatively small so fits in package wise on a motorbike, and the sound is fantastic (it often makes me jizz in my pants).

Hard to capture on camera but here is a quick sample of only 3 psi being dumped. I'll try get a better sound grab with external microphone, you need to hear the supercharger whistle spool up too

upload_2019-9-15_19-9-52.png

The quality is great, it's relatively small so fits in package wise on a motorbike, and the sound is fantastic (it often makes me jizz in my pants).

Hard to capture on camera but here is a quick sample of only 3 psi being dumped. I'll try get a better sound grab with external microphone, you need to hear the supercharger whistle spool up too

What’s a BOV?

I for sure have gauge envy.

Back