ovesized inlet valves

fastfun

Supercharged
Ride
triumph roadster supercharged, 2010
Anyone familiar with over-sized inletvalves Rlll ? Where to buy ? Cause I think I f..... those up by lapping them too much :sick: After lapping and testing,(fuel into ports) still leaking,lapping and testing, still leaking,lapp… Anyway,sometimes s...happens.

Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
Anyone familiar with over-sized inletvalves Rlll ? Where to buy ? Cause I think I f..... those up by lapping them too much :sick: After lapping and testing,(fuel into ports) still leaking,lapping and testing, still leaking,lapp… Anyway,sometimes s...happens.
I’m not familiar with what your doing exactly.....but to your question, if your not getting a good clean seat by lapping I’d say you either have a slightly bent valve or a bad/worn seat. Check it with some layout dye (sharpies work in a pinch). See where the valve is contacting the seat, and you’ll have your answer.

You could send your head to a pro and have a full valve job done.....

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
More hp then I get at the moment ? :sneaky:
Ok most people do not realize you have a Rotrex Roadster and possibly other goodies like maybe pistons and cams (maybe from a certain man in a tin shed ?). If they knew that or other important information their post might be a little different.

Oh and your one of two Rockets I've seen with the steering damper on the throttle body side. Thought I'd point that out for a few who've been interested in that item.