Ordering a Final Drive from Bike Bandit

Calboy

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Talked to some guy at Bike Bandit about purchasing a brand new final drive for my 2005 Rocket III, and was told that they need to contact Triumph about availability. He said it could take up to 10 to 15 days until they know one way or the other. Asked if they could look into it and get back to me before I give them the money/placing the order, and he said no.
That's why I am asking you, brothers in Triumph motorcycles, has any of you dealt with Bike Bandit? How trustworthy are they? Has any of you actually bought a brand new final drive from them and the transaction was completed in a timely fashion?
I would appreciate some input as I need to make sure of these things beforehand.

Several years ago I tried to order a primary TPS through them. This was back when a TPS was like gold, very scarce and Triumph wasn't addressing the issue. 30 days after ordering, I get an email stating that they cancelled my order. No other explanation. It took another week to get through to someone who would tell me that they couldn't get it from Triumph.

I will not order another Triumph part through Bike Bandit but other items, sure.

i HAVE ORDERED MANY TIMES FROM THEM, NEVER A PROBLEM. bUT tRIUMPH parts are often a problem. It's Triumph, not Bike Bandit. **** caplock key...

i HAVE ORDERED MANY TIMES FROM THEM, NEVER A PROBLEM. bUT tRIUMPH parts are often a problem. It's Triumph, not Bike Bandit. **** caplock key...

That is my big concern, Triumph parts. Their price for the final drive is great, but can they get the part from Triumph? The only way to find out is to actually place the order for one. Boy I hate this!

Just order the part from the dealer same price as bike bandit. That said I have used bike bandit several no problems but no big savings on their parts. Call a triumph dealer they will be able to tell u if it can be ordered.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it until Triumph America Ltd. addresses the problem; Their dealership and parts network is wretched, i.e., it's thin and/or virtually dysfunctional. It does not remotely match up with the quality of the motorcyle lineup they offer to the public.

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM, TRIUMPH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IF ANYTHING, TO RESOLVE IT?

to my understanding they can call the warehouse in i think Alabama to see if triumph stocks it. if not parts will come from England. this is what i was told do not know if it is true.

What about a used one from E-bay: item number: 231492883777

I knew your pain, Amigo!
Until I installed this free little program.
http://www.brainsystems.com/capsunlock/

Bike Bandit had been stand up to me through many orders over the past three years.

Back