Options other than Corbin for a Batwing style fairing for the R3R?

A friend is selling his corvin. Don't know how much they cost new but he wants 1000 for it

Wide open custom. Starts @ $750 + options

IF I'm not mistaking those fairings are for one headlight only (Touring) ....not two headlight like the Roadster.

What else is out there for a Batwing style fairing other than the Corbin one.....I love it but it just too rich for my blood.

Rocketpocket you better jump on the one thats going up for sale Mexican mentioned. lol

IF I'm not mistaking those fairings are for one headlight only (Touring) ....not two headlight like the Roadster.

Rocketpocket you better jump on the one thats going up for sale Mexican mentioned. lol

When I talked to them last they said they would have one for the roadster to soon should have it now I loved mine

I just checked the Corbin website. All their Rocket seats are between $600 and $800. I just ordered one for my Indian and it was $500 + tax + shipping. It was close to $600 delivered.

I just checked the Corbin website. All their Rocket seats are between $600 and $800. I just ordered one for my Indian and it was $500 + tax + shipping. It was close to $600 delivered.

Sorry who are you ??? ... did I miss your Intro and the chance to welcome you .

Back