OMG an Uber Rocket. I cannot believe this.

Seriously, a really innovative idea to use new technology and great videos.

For myself though, if a woman is hot I'm willing to give her a free mustache ride, maybe two...

Last edited:
These days asking for a back scratch massage from the female clients and commenting that one was pretty would be considered harassment here in Oz. I have no probs with the latter but the back scratch massage request was a bit sleazy in my opinion. Big difference if it was offered by the client first, but I for one would not like a bloke using his nails on my back either. ;):sick::sick:

I would hate to see his commercial public liability insurance bill but suspect he may have none. Same guy/bike with 2 different listing names too.

These days asking for a back scratch massage from the female clients and commenting that one was pretty would be considered harassment here in Oz. I have no probs with the latter but the back scratch massage request was a bit sleazy in my opinion. Big difference if it was offered by the client first, but I for one would not like a bloke using his nails on my back either. ;):sick::sick:

I would hate to see his commercial public liability insurance bill but suspect he may have none. Same guy/bike with 2 different listing names too.
Well Harass (Her ass)is two words - and this dude is seriously onto something....

'Spose the Guns & Boobs on the shirt would be not allowed in OZ?
How 'bout, "Ride My Pocket Rocket"? Reckon no good as well, eh?

Huh!? No jacket or boots for the lady. Tsk tsk. That is my one rule to my girlfriends. If ever you want a ride on my bike you have to have boots, jeans, a jacket. Or your not getting. Having survived 2 high speed crashes where my gear was heavily damaged in both and I walked away with minor roadrash is incredible.

Back