Oil reservoir for TTS-Performance Rotrex C30 supercharger

late2ride

Rocket roadster playing as a tractor
Ride
2017 Rocket iii Roadster
Anyone put the Stage1 supercharger on their Rocket? Looking at the instructions from TTS-performance I should locate it in the air chamber under the tank between riders knees. However looking at the Rotrex instructions it should NOT be located at a higher level than the supercharger itself. I confirmed this is not true from the folks at TTS-Performance. I would like however to hear from someone out there running this setup with the oil reservoir up in the air chamber area as instructed by TTS.

Yeah i've mine in the stock air filter box under the seat. However I don't have enough miles clocked up to speak of its long term reliability etc - @warp9.9 does

Yeah i've mine in the stock air filter box under the seat. However I don't have enough miles clocked up to speak of its long term reliability etc - @warp9.9 does
Anyone put the Stage1 supercharger on their Rocket? Looking at the instructions from TTS-performance I should locate it in the air chamber under the tank between riders knees. However looking at the Rotrex instructions it should NOT be located at a higher level than the supercharger itself. I confirmed this is not true from the folks at TTS-Performance. I would like however to hear from someone out there running this setup with the oil reservoir up in the air chamber area as instructed by TTS.
No problems with mine in the air filter box

I ran mine in the ait box for quite some time drilled a hole in the front right lower corner for one of the lines to pass thru. Moved it for a couple reasons one being more room in the box. Mine is hooked yo the frame on the left front tube right where the vin sticker is. Kind of almost level with the supercharger. I know someone @Pres10 who is rebuilding his rotrex right now. For some reason it lost its prime. I believe his is in the air box. He should be along now that he has been summoned :) definetly could add to this discussion.

Last edited:
Back