Leif Almberg

.060 Over
I am also interested in this. not because I am extra worried, even though with the upcoming SC there are more arguments to keep an eye on things!
which pressure is the most interesting, before or after filter, or is it just a matter of monitoring a drop in pressure rather than an exact number?

if possible, please advice where in the block it would be suitable. this is an area where I am on thin ice...
although I have installed several electrical motor heaters in the block of Volvo cars, I have yet to tap the oil system for pressure readings!

Not sure if something like this would work or even if you'd want it right up in front but I used these on some the Honda motors I've tuned over the years:

319_5.jpg

Or, even something like this:

Oil_Filter_Relocate_big.jpg

Or a relocator with cooler:

images

That is a really good idea. I have seen those for car oil filter size but not motorcycle size here in Sweden.
I like the idea of addon like these rather than drilling a hole or customizing anything on the block I guess.

Do you have a url to a site where I could purchase, shipping to Sweden of course, or maybe an article number so I can look futher. thanks in advance!

I see now that it is from a car parts site. that should be the wrong size for a bike or do we share threads and dimensions with a car engine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's. might be too much to add an angle. I must make sure it is not in the way for the SC as well of course.
I will keep searching!

I would imagine you can point it to the left just as easily as the right.

Back