Off For Some Surgery.....

I am sure Freddo will sort it out. The tune ECU will not allow over 7000 normally. Thats why I use tuneboy for this sort of job. Do not worry Kel, what is happening on the other side of the country will not effect you.
I know that Nev, I have tuneboy. Hangin out to get it back and go for a ride:).

I am sure Freddo will sort it out. The tune ECU will not allow over 7000 normally. Thats why I use tuneboy for this sort of job. Do not worry Kel, what is happening on the other side of the country will not effect you.
Ah that makes sense

Just got off the phone with Fred at Procycke Dyno in Brisbane. Well he retuned the R3R and found the missing ponies.
Now 223hp and 187 foot pound of torque and i pick it up tomorrow as it is 8pm thursday night right now. Geez i thought it went hard before - i am a little apprehensive but keen to give it a fistfull.:inlove:unsure::cool:

Just got off the phone with Fred at Procycke Dyno in Brisbane. Well he retuned the R3R and found the missing ponies.
Now 223hp and 187 foot pound of torque and i pick it up tomorrow as it is 8pm thursday night right now. Geez i thought it went hard before - i am a little apprehensive but keen to give it a fistfull.:inlove:unsure::cool:
You must be stoked with that mate, those are some good numbers.
I just got a message from Dave saying mine will be on the dyno tomorrow morning. I reckon it will be a few days before I get of it when I pick it up but I will post up some numbers when I do.:D:D

Congrats Mittzy, Bet you are stoked with Nev and Fred's work.

Now all you have to remember is to control the throttle. I find using WOT as often as possible as the grin factor really does contort your face which I reckon would be a good help to you! I know it works for me.

1 serious point .....

Let me know how euphoric you feel the first time you are chasing the white lines and you're doing 5000 rpm with WOT in 4th gear and then you feel the relentless rush one you hit 6000 rpm and she takes off like you're standing still. WARNING 6000 - 8000 RPM is highly addictive and may require medical attention to cure you of not seeking this out constantly!

Picked up the bike today (with @ozrider s trailer) thought trailer would be best as it was wet today. Fred found the lost ponnies in the mid range - Jamie (Freds mechanic) nearly shat himself during a test ride.

Back