Off For Some Surgery.....

223Hp Dyno June 2015.jpg

Had a miner setback with mine, the software wouldn't recognize the fuel trim map or something like that. Being a weekend we couldn't get hold of anyone so no riding for me yet.
On the upside Dave had some good numbers, 185 ft/lb and 237hp.

You are being very patient and understanding Kel . Know how much you love riding , must be killing you.

Think you've got the same/similar mods to Ponters when he first had his bike to Lushy. I loved riding Ponters bike when he left it with me ... though I think any longer and I'd have blown my licence :D The torque is seriously addictive.

Think you've got the same/similar mods to Ponters when he first had his bike to Lushy. I loved riding Ponters bike when he left it with me ... though I think any longer and I'd have blown my licence :D The torque is seriously addictive.
Not sure mate but 237hp with an exhaust system designed for a stock engine is unreal. If I put a set of pipes on designed for a worked engine it would go well into the 240+ range.

Not sure mate but 237hp with an exhaust system designed for a stock engine is unreal. If I put a set of pipes on designed for a worked engine it would go well into the 240+ range.
Well done mate- good numbers.

Ditto. Big thumbs up for all who have had input over the years since the Rocket was first made to now how it has progressed and to what options are available to us all.

Back