Off For Some Surgery.....

Yes Dave is doing it but sending the head to Neville for the massage and Neville is supplying all the parts.
you guys caught my eye with the word surgery....I just had a hernai fixed less than a week ago, it has put me off 2 wheels for about a month! (sucks considering Canadian riding season is only 3 months)

you guys caught my eye with the word surgery....I just had a hernai fixed less than a week ago, it has put me off 2 wheels for about a month! (sucks considering Canadian riding season is only 3 months)
Best you move to Queensland then.... Its the middle of winter here and just went for a ride to get away from the desk for half an hour and its 21c outside.
I feel better now- but the road still calls me..... Cant get work done when riding tho...
I will be in Canada for our very first white Christmas in December.....Yipeee.

Last edited:
Best you move to Queensland them.... Its the middle of winter here and just went for a ride to get away from the desk for half an hour.
I feel better now- but the road still calls me..... Cant get work done when riding tho...
I will be in Canada for our very first white Christmas in December.....Yipeee.
if you are near Calgary, send me a line, Ill show you what we do with heated grips, seat, and electric wired clothing in December (provided there is no ice on the roads)

if you are near Calgary, send me a line, Ill show you what we do with heated grips, seat, and electric wired clothing in December (provided there is no ice on the roads)
We will be in Vancouver and Kamloops then off to Sunpeaks.

We will be in Vancouver and Kamloops then off to Sunpeaks.

Hey! Hey! Tony!
Vancouver in December?
Planning on any US time? Seattle?
I be a few hours from Vancouver and 1 from Seattle.
Let me know - I'll buy you dinner!
Kamloops area is nice - Figuring on a ride up the Okanogan Lake to Vernal this August.

Hey! Hey! Tony!
Vancouver in December?
Planning on any US time? Seattle?
I be a few hours from Vancouver and 1 from Seattle.
Let me know - I'll buy you dinner!
Kamloops area is nice - Figuring on a ride up the Okanogan Lake to Vernal this August.
Hi Steve,
No plans on going to the US this time - i would really like to tho, just not going to work time wise. Its a bugger. But we did concider going to Seattle.

Hi Steve,
No plans on going to the US this time - i would really like to tho, just not going to work time wise. Its a bugger. But we did concider going to Seattle.

Let me know your feelings change and you go to Seattle.

Back