Ah, nope. I got it from Fredricktown Yamaha in Fredrick MD. I got a new 2016, they'd never even put fluids in it. It was just on the show room floor for a few years. They had an awesome price advertised, and so I just couldn't pass it up. Originally I was thinking about going with a used one, but that deal just made it perfect.
Good deal, was thinking of going down to look at that bike a while back , but found a new 2017 closer to home!
I figure the only reason they had not sold it so far was because no one had taken it for a test ride.
Rick

Just picked up my Roadster a couple weeks ago after my Sportster was hit. I'd had my eye on one for a while now. I've been riding HDs for a while, but I've been ready to move on from them for a while now.

I'm short, so I already replaced the shocks if anyone wants to buy the originals (they have under 10 miles on them). I'm probably going to pick up a Corbin seat to get a little more leg room too.

Looking to eventually drop the huge pipes and go with something smaller darker. Possibly the Zardon ones with the curved headers, that with a Ramair and tune to match. Not married to either of those if people have better suggestions. I do like the low profile twisted header look though.

Also I'm curious if anyone has put the JW Speaker adaptive headlights on their bike? I'm looking to get some better night vision. That and some Viking bags will probably get me to good till I'm ready to put some new front and rear fairings on and play with lights.

I obviously want to spend all my money.

Welcome to the light! Lolz, I recently got a R3R, an in NOVA. Upgraded lights to cyclops, way cheaper than the JWs, and 7000 Lm per bulb. Installed Denali D2 foggies and RAMAIR. Debating between x-pipe only vs. Paul / Dave Platt exhausts. Kinda like the big pipes. Maybe Paul can make a spl set for me ;)

Ping me if you want to see the lights. Also pushed the plates up some to expose the tires. I will get a screen at some point for my long rides but that's for later. Too busy giggling behind my helmet when I touch the throttle

Hey Doce, welcome from Dry Ridge Ky. I can't speak for any other exhaust other than Carpenters. I think they flow better, and the sound of Warp's Carpenter motor with that exhaust and Warps baffle in that megaphone is second to none. When he is behind you and throttles it.....Wow.
As far as looks, Blane built the best I've seen. Sorry I didn't get to hear Blain's

Back