Doce

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Just picked up my Roadster a couple weeks ago after my Sportster was hit. I'd had my eye on one for a while now. I've been riding HDs for a while, but I've been ready to move on from them for a while now.

I'm short, so I already replaced the shocks if anyone wants to buy the originals (they have under 10 miles on them). I'm probably going to pick up a Corbin seat to get a little more leg room too.

Looking to eventually drop the huge pipes and go with something smaller darker. Possibly the Zardon ones with the curved headers, that with a Ramair and tune to match. Not married to either of those if people have better suggestions. I do like the low profile twisted header look though.

Also I'm curious if anyone has put the JW Speaker adaptive headlights on their bike? I'm looking to get some better night vision. That and some Viking bags will probably get me to good till I'm ready to put some new front and rear fairings on and play with lights.

I obviously want to spend all my money.

Attachments

• IMG_20180525_160918-EFFECTS.jpg
    IMG_20180525_160918-EFFECTS.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 3
Another Aussie welcome. People will be along shortly with more information than you can possibly take in!

Just picked up my Roadster a couple weeks ago after my Sportster was hit. I'd had my eye on one for a while now. I've been riding HDs for a while, but I've been ready to move on from them for a while now.

I'm short, so I already replaced the shocks if anyone wants to buy the originals (they have under 10 miles on them). I'm probably going to pick up a Corbin seat to get a little more leg room too.

Looking to eventually drop the huge pipes and go with something smaller darker. Possibly the Zardon ones with the curved headers, that with a Ramair and tune to match. Not married to either of those if people have better suggestions. I do like the low profile twisted header look though.

Also I'm curious if anyone has put the JW Speaker adaptive headlights on their bike? I'm looking to get some better night vision. That and some Viking bags will probably get me to good till I'm ready to put some new front and rear fairings on and play with lights.

I obviously want to spend all my money.

BEST money I've spent on my motor is for those Adaptives!

Hello Doce and welcome from your Northern Virginia Neighbor. I hope Ken and John treated you nice on the bike.

Back