North Georgia in say...Octoberish?

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
I know that @1olbull is setting something up in the Northwest for a couple weeks after Sturgis, and I don't want to interfere with that, but Nurse Ratchet and I rode some interesting country in North Georgia on the way home from Maggie Valley. Anybody interested in a get together here...

http://twowheelsofsuches.com/

I spoke to the owner while we were there and if we can get enough folks together we can have the whole place with catering etc. 23 beds and space for travel trailers, etc. We were thinking some time in October but that date is somewhat flexible. If we can get the interest up I will have a conversation with the owner and see what dates are available. BTW...this place sits at the start of the twistiest rode in Georgia and is a day ride from the Dragon...just sayin'

Had a good friend that used to dish around Helen. My nice lives in a suburb outside of Atlanta. I would be up for it. Never riden Georgia except on my way on the slab to Florida. Doubt Ginger will be ready to ride so she will have to stay at the neighbors.

Back