Unfortunately for the last year or so and for the foreseeable future I am unable to plan or commit to anything with any degree of certainty.

I do however really want to get together with you all again, there are so many of you I've only met once, others never at all. Hopefully 2018 will be the year!

If not I will continue to be as annoying as I can from a distance ;)

Jim, eyed do Juss about anything :unsure: to meet you & break bread, drink beers n share your blowup doll......... and have @breeze ride pi.......... oh I better stop mentioning that. I wanna meet him too :D ;)

Just staring at the maps.... waiting for a TPS to get the bike running well.
Meet in SantaFe or North Albuquerque and day ride from there. Two or three or whatever overnight stops going north toward the Rockies, and return to origin. I'm sure there will be fine guides in this group to help select routes and such.

Jim, eyed do Juss about anything :unsure: to meet you & break bread, drink beers n share your blowup doll......... and have @breeze ride pi.......... oh I better stop mentioning that. I wanna meet him too :D ;)
you guys keep mentioning that pic we"ll meeting on the wrong side of the shutters next time LOL

Just staring at the maps.... waiting for a TPS to get the bike running well.
Meet in SantaFe or North Albuquerque and day ride from there. Two or three or whatever overnight stops going north toward the Rockies, and return to origin. I'm sure there will be fine guides in this group to help select routes and such.
not much in alb. santa fe be better short but nice ride up to raton/toas/west to the memorial chama/dulce/vallecito lake/pagosa/durango/silverton/ouray/telluride just one option.Like I said aint got to be an raa come on over anytime I will be there for you (if on days off)good bad or in between

not much in alb. santa fe be better short but nice ride up to raton/toas/west to the memorial chama/dulce/vallecito lake/pagosa/durango/silverton/ouray/telluride just one option.Like I said aint got to be an raa come on over anytime I will be there for you (if on days off)good bad or in between

Don't forget the Gila mountains :inlove

Don't forget the Gila mountains :inlove

And Dog Canyon :inlove

Back