Maggie valley June 2019

Tribal are these t shirts for sale?

No, I didn't think folks would want one customized with my bikes on it.:):):)

Here are the options to get one made:

1. I can post the individual images I used and you can design your own shirt with your own bike(s) at
T-shirt Design Lab - Design Your Own T-shirts & More

They are around $30 each for single orders for a basic cotton tee. Free US shipping included.

2. I could replace the picture of my bikes with a generic R3 and R3T and put it up for a group buy.

Ordering 10 or more brings the price down to around $26 and 20 or more would sell at $24 each depending on size and style.

3. If someone wanted a custom shirt with their bike(s) and didn't have the capability of running the Custom Ink
application I could design it using your picture.

Note that this company is strict on U.S. copyright infringements.

I had to alter some of the images and they wouldn't let me use this Rocket III CGI graphic that I originally wanted to use:

Triumph_Rocket_III_Roadster_3d.jpg

If you haven't seen it, here is one I did for my 12 year old niece :

crazy-uncle.JPG

No, I didn't think folks would want one customized with my bikes on it.:):):)

Here are the options to get one made:

1. I can post the individual images I used and you can design your own shirt with your own bike(s) at
T-shirt Design Lab - Design Your Own T-shirts & More

They are around $30 each for single orders for a basic cotton tee. Free US shipping included.

2. I could replace the picture of my bikes with a generic R3 and R3T and put it up for a group buy.

Ordering 10 or more brings the price down to around $26 and 20 or more would sell at $24 each depending on size and style.

3. If someone wanted a custom shirt with their bike(s) and didn't have the capability of running the Custom Ink
application I could design it using your picture.

Note that this company is strict on U.S. copyright infringements.

I had to alter some of the images and they wouldn't let me use this Rocket III CGI graphic that I originally wanted to use:

Triumph_Rocket_III_Roadster_3d.jpg

If you haven't seen it, here is one I did for my 12 year old niece :

crazy-uncle.JPG
I kinda like your bikes, but I see Tripp’s has asked about also but for 30 I will just go ahead and have made, thanks for the info to get one, they’re cool

I kinda like your bikes, but I see Tripp’s has asked about also but for 30 I will just go ahead and have made, thanks for the info to get one, they’re cool

Thanks, it was a fun project for fighting the winter cabin fever blues!! Too bad I misplaced them before flying to Florida to ride the tribal to MV...

Just click on the picture of my bikes and the text and delete them and you can upload an image of yours. Easy stuff.

The text on the front & back are for a white shirt (cheapest). If you select a different shirt color you'll have to edit the fonts too.

Also, everything is laid out for my size (Mucho Grande) so if you order a smaller or different style shirt you may have to realign the images to
fit inside the primary printable area.

Enjoy.

Thanks, it was a fun project for fighting the winter cabin fever blues!! Too bad I misplaced them before flying to Florida to ride the tribal to MV...

Just click on the picture of my bikes and the text and delete them and you can upload an image of yours. Easy stuff.

The text on the front & back are for a white shirt (cheapest). If you select a different shirt color you'll have to edit the fonts too.

Also, everything is laid out for my size (Mucho Grande) so if you order a smaller or different style shirt you may have to realign the images to
fit inside the primary printable area.

Enjoy.
Thanks I will, size wise we’re both a mucho grande hehe, appreciate ya have a great sunday

Is there any thoughts for a similar exercise for Leakey??

Other than you, no one has asked.
The last two times, RAA Stearns, KY & RAA Talihina, OK. I took a bath as less than a dozen Ts were ordered. I make no money on this and do it because I enjoy improving my graphics skills.
As a member of Amazon Merc, I can offer 5 different colors and all sizes in mens, womens or kids at very good prices. I do need about 12 or more orders to break even.

Back