Norm's 7" bar extentions.

Good on you my friend ! You need one of them wicker baskets they put on pushbikes to fill the gap and carry yer chips ! @EasTexRlll will probably have a spare one .
:p :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I expect he will have one with a swing up lid with little leather straps and brass buckles ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seriously tho , good job my Mercan friend !
Bout time you tidied your garage too . :thumbsup:

Any idea how the vibration will be yet Norm , I wonder if the risers will magnify it ?
How long til your backrest is revealed ? :)

Good on you my friend ! You need one of them wicker baskets they put on pushbikes to fill the gap and carry yer chips ! @EasTexRlll will probably have a spare one .
:p :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I expect he will have one with a swing up lid with little leather straps and brass buckles ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seriously tho , good job my Mercan friend !
Bout time you tidied your garage too . :thumbsup:
I'm waiting for you to come over to this side of the world to help clean my farage.

I'm waiting for you to come over to this side of the world to help clean my farage.
:) it's looking like it's gonna need to be sooner rather than later mate , before that bike sized hole closes up ! Unfortunately , being a cleptomaniac it's gonna cost me a fortune posting your unwanted stuff to myself ! :laugh:

Any idea how the vibration will be yet Norm , I wonder if the risers will magnify it ?
How long til your backrest is revealed ? :)
I may be experiencing a little more vibration. I replaced the rubber bushings on top of the triple trees with brass.

I don't know when I will get the backrest done. All I know is that it's next.

Back