It is definetly the park lights..they are spade contacts and will short causing your problem...either put the bulbs back in or cut the spade contacts off...and replace fuse..good to go.

As previously stated, that should blow the fuse. Agree though that they should be isolated. I like to leave things in a state they can be reversed or undone. What I did was paint some liquid electrical tape in the socket. If you want to undo it, just pluck it out with a pick or needle nose.

I agree with wiring issue, especially focusing under the rear fender.

It is definetly the park lights..they are spade contacts and will short causing your problem...either put the bulbs back in or cut the spade contacts off...and replace fuse..good to go.

As previously stated, that should blow the fuse. Agree though that they should be isolated. I like to leave things in a state they can be reversed or undone. What I did was paint some liquid electrical tape in the socket. If you want to undo it, just pluck it out with a pick or needle nose.

I agree with wiring issue, especially focusing under the rear fender.

Liquid tape in the socket, backside of the headlight plugs taped. Pulled the burned fuse out and replaced it, I now have a running light tail light!!!

Thank you every one!!!

Back