Insane asylums welcome guys like you who think they have downgraded from sport bikes and tourers to a Rocket.... :) We know that the Rocket is the perfect therapy to help you with the insane suggestions you will receive from this site.

The Asylum welcomes you brotha!!! :)

Hi,
Just to say hello !
I've been trawling the forum for a little while and now need to ask questions and pick brains !
After a lifetime of riding sports-bikes and sports-tourers I've now slowed down a bit with a Rocket III !
Ok... slowed down at the top end, but getting to the middle bit rather more rapidly.
Bike is 2013, black with red stripes and completely standard and not ridden enough.
Many thanks in advance for tips, tricks and techniques - and new swear words !
THANKYOOOOOOOOO
Andy

WELCOME to ya, Andy, from WA St! :thumbsup:
WELCOME.gif

Welcome to our Rocket Therapy Family! Any photos of your beauty?
-MIG

Hi,

Just to say hello !

I've been trawling the forum for a little while and now need to ask questions and pick brains !
After a lifetime of riding sports-bikes and sports-tourers I've now slowed down a bit with a Rocket III !
Ok... slowed down at the top end, but getting to the middle bit rather more rapidly.

Bike is 2013, black with red stripes and completely standard and not ridden enough.

Many thanks in advance for tips, tricks and techniques - and new swear words !

THANKYOOOOOOOOO

Andy
Welcome ! Lots of good people here and lots of good ideas - most of which will cost you money but make your smile even larger !

Back