Andy_France

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket III Roadster
Hi,

Just to say hello !

I've been trawling the forum for a little while and now need to ask questions and pick brains !
After a lifetime of riding sports-bikes and sports-tourers I've now slowed down a bit with a Rocket III !
Ok... slowed down at the top end, but getting to the middle bit rather more rapidly.

Bike is 2013, black with red stripes and completely standard and not ridden enough.

Many thanks in advance for tips, tricks and techniques - and new swear words !

THANKYOOOOOOOOO

Andy

hi andy. welcome from poland

Hi,

Just to say hello !

I've been trawling the forum for a little while and now need to ask questions and pick brains !
After a lifetime of riding sports-bikes and sports-tourers I've now slowed down a bit with a Rocket III !
Ok... slowed down at the top end, but getting to the middle bit rather more rapidly.

Bike is 2013, black with red stripes and completely standard and not ridden enough.

Many thanks in advance for tips, tricks and techniques - and new swear words !

THANKYOOOOOOOOO

Andy
HI Andy, hi from UK - cheshire
I can see we have travelled exactly the same path - sports , supersports including zx10r ninja, toruing Triumph tiger 1050 and ended on ultimate bike - rocket 3. It does NOT really get better than that. Believe me I have not got a single regret in changing onto rocket. You will love every minute of riding that bike.
Enjoy ;-)

Back