New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

Competition Werkes adds more HP for almost a third of the price, ya? And it doesn't look that bad. The Werkes needs an in-fill on the left though, for sure.

Competition Werkes adds more HP for almost a third of the price, ya? And it doesn't look that bad. The Werkes needs an in-fill on the left though, for sure.

Definitly right - but still unusable in Europe...

The only advantage is that my Triumphs are the only bikes where I don't see the necessity of changing the mufflers. They sound great already from day 1 - when I think of my MGX I can't wait to have my Mistrals mounted...

Last edited:
I like it.... I also appreciate the infil on the left hand side. Wish the older model rockets had something to fill in that hole under the swingarm when going to a single pipe.

Price drop to € 1.532,09 which translates to.... cough.... $1845 US. Still a lot for 2.5 hp. Base price... only goes up from there with each option.
1613594121920.png
How do you manage to get such drop?! And it seems that the original price you have there is the taxes excluded price (in Europe, you would have to add something around 20% for VAT).

Spoke with the dealer and when all is said and done, looking at $3600 CAD, that is pretty steep for just a slip on, but two people have ordered it already, he expects them to be here in about 2-weeks, so he will give me call when they come in and i can go and check it out

I ordered the Zard racing version with optional carbon fiber heat shields on the down pipes (similar to TFC). Will post pics as soon as possible.

"Euro5" variant, NOT black coated (I don't know how they comply with Euro5, but this may imply a downpipe embedded cat
Ordered the Euro 5 black coated, I recently had a chance to sell my daughter - it of course did not cover all the bill but it helped.
Will comment it here once setup and tested.
As per Zard saying:
- pictures of the NON black coated will be published soon,
- Euro5 variant indeed embeds a cat in the downpipe (hence the noise reduction) - but the global design stay the same,
- orders are preorder as said in website, they will be served in April - at least that's what we are told in Europe.

Back