New Ulm British & Euro Rallye - New Ulm, Tx

Yep. And with all the money he spent getting his Rocket the way he likes it he probably could have bought one of these. I guess I am the lucky one. I love everything about my Rocket with the exception of the mirrors and the horn. And just have't been motivated to do anything about those yet. I think I would like some custom mirrors. And I want a tug boat horn so all of the little old ladies and men that have retired out here can hear me when I want their attention.

Have any ideas on a Saturday meet-and-greet? Have to look into something like that. Just a Saturday, meet up at some off-the-beaten-path restaurant or place for lunch or something.

Dave,
I'll probably be giving you call around mid july, 10july I'm going to south houston for 10k svc.at gulf coast. be in Paul and Heathers area. weekend after might be good. might be good to hook up with snuff and see what's doing with him too. You're kind of central to all of us, so we could probably start off somewhere close to you and Dawn. Roni can't cut loose till sunday this weekend so I won't be good for sat.

greg

Back