New Ulm British & Euro Rallye - New Ulm, Tx

Go to Google and type in "Motels Seguin, TX" A list of 10 hotels pops up right up front... :) You may be able to do better than the Holiday Inn below..

The Holiday Inn has rooms for $90 a night. I know that's not budget, but alot of the hotels appear to be already booked. You're also welcome to stay at my place. It's a 25 mile ride from my house to the rally, but you're more than welcome.

Holiday Inn SEGUIN Hotels | SEGUIN | Welcome

Holiday Inn
SEGUIN

2950 N 123 BYPASS
SEGUIN, TX 78155 UNITED STATES

Hotel Front Desk: 1-830-3720860

Last edited:
Ok. Will check them out. Thank you.
Thank you for the invite, but you don't want a "naked" Bear walking through you house. :eek:ha ha

Trying to get ahold of some additional friends to go with us too. Don't know how that will go. They seem to be busy with Rodeo stuff lately.

As soon as I get it set I'll let you know where. Or we can plan to meet up at the run. Your bike and mine won't be hard to miss. :D

we were talking about going to the Aardvark rally in Seguin, TX this weekend, but Sunshine can't make it. She sounds like me.. lol It's only 25 miles from my house, so I may head out there tomorrow and atleast do their "fun run".. and maybe the bike show.. I'm single the this week and next.. so I can do what I want (as long as I get my chores done... and I almost have enough chorses that I should be staying home Saturday, but.. hahaha )

Back