SemperRocket

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Triple Black Rocket 3 GT
Good day everyone!
I just put a down payment on a 2022 Triple Black R3 GT. I'm absolutely pumped! I've been drooling over these beasts for a while and have watched every **** YouTube video and read all the reviews I could find. I fell in love with it instantly and have been working hard to scrape the cash together. This bike is so special and unique. I test drove a R3 last October and was blown away. It's a wild and thrilling experience to say the least. Unfortunately I won't be able to ride Her until September and the dealership is going to hold on to Her until I can pick Her up! I've been reading everyone's posts on this form since I discovered about the Rocket last September and it is surreal that I can now claim that I own one of these special machines. It's been a pleasure to watch from the sidelines but I'm ready to get in the saddle and ride!
Thanks,
Semper Fidelis!!

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3 Triple Black
congratulations on that!...Here in New Zealand there are only a few coming to our Islands, like maybe a half dozen or so, and the dealerships are not permitted to take deposits...or weren't at the start....There is only 1 R model and 1 GT coming to Christchurch here where i live...Shipping is uncertain and so we are not sure when they will arrive.

SemperRocket

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Triple Black Rocket 3 GT
congratulations on that!...Here in New Zealand there are only a few coming to our Islands, like maybe a half dozen or so, and the dealerships are not permitted to take deposits...or weren't at the start....There is only 1 R model and 1 GT coming to Christchurch here where i live...Shipping is uncertain and so we are not sure when they will arrive.
Thank you very much! Uncertainty is nerve-wracking! Hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on one. Best of luck Brother!