Up at the top of the page (just under the R3Owners logo) is the "UserCP" function.
Click on that and under settings and options click on edit avatar. This should allow you to upload the pic for your profile :D

Welcome from NW Arkansas. When you are composing your message there is a toolbar area at the top of the page. Look for the "paperclip" image (next to the smiley face image). Click on that paperclip and then browse your computer for the pics you want. You may have to look in your "my documents"or "mypictures" folders. When you pick a pic, double click on the picture to put the pic in the "Upload File from your Computer" window, and the choose "upload". The system will attach the pic to your message. Hope that made some sense.:rolleyes:

Ha...another Floridian indeed...welcome to the site from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. If you are truly planning a ride around Florida...don't be afraid to ride over to the panhandle of FL...the rest of the state is just so...so flat (except for the Palatka area).

Dennis

95 dtg Dubai
96 dtg Home for good!

When I got my bike many moons ago we only had a handfull of Rockets in Florida now every 10000th bike seems to be a Rocket and now I am nothing special:((like I ever was) I hate Rocket riders.
As Molinoman(Dennis) said head on up our way one day we do have the highest point in Florida at 324feet I know it is pretty high and the air is thin but you can make it to the top.:D

Yeah...he hates Rocket riders that is why me and Daryl, to remain friends with him, got rid of our Rockets, sacrificed and bought Thunderbirds instead:p.

Dennis

93 dtg Dubai
94 dtg Home for good!

Back