SOSrider

Standard Bore
Joined today, looked like a very informative group, lots of information. I have had my 2005 Rocket III for almost 2 years now and put almost 18,000 on it. Great ride, except my ingintion switch is starting to go out. I'm from Tampa, Florida and I'm the President of Sons of Sinners riders club, always looking for new members. Anyone out there from the Tampa area?? Peace out

Welcome from Chicago Il. Lots of information from the people on this site. I know they helped me with some of my questions.

Hey SOS,
Welcome. From snow town USA. At least it feels like it.
Before you do an ignition swap, or immediately after, do the headlight relay install and prevent another burned up switch.

Link Removed

Welcome aboard SOS.
Lets see some pics.
good looking women draped all over your bike are fine,
or just the bike alone, but pictures we like.
Welcome from another Okie,
skip

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Any Triumph or Rocket events in Florida this year? Been to Daytona Bike week this year and heading to Leesburg bike fest in a couple of weeks, after that may go on a state-wide trip: Tampa to Daytona to Miami to Key west to Naples and then back home. :cool:

Great another Floridian? (Floridi?).......LOL...Welcome! Lots to see and learn here. Plenty have been thru the ignition problem and yes +1 on the headlight relay (which is the cause of the ignition problem to begin with). Nice to have ya aboard.......:D

mutt

Pics

I got a question, how the hell do you put a picture on my profile? I have uploaded some pics, but I want to have a picture on my profile when I'm in the forum like everyone else.:confused: Any suggestions would be helpful. Peace out my brothers.

Back