I know....after I see the fit/finish of the Corbins the other bags make me sick! I stole this photo from the site but look how the rear of the bags tip down in a V shape to match the profile of the rear fender. The proportions are perfect too...look how the bag is as wide as the fender. Somebody at Corbin is an artist!

img_0266-jpg.6942

Just goes to show how we are all different. Not doubting the quality of the Corbins and they are all the things you say - which is precisely why I don't like them. And as for bat wing fairings :confused: Not the look I'm after at all, just as the way my bike looks obviously isn't what you want. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a successful makeover though. Each to his own, eh.

Welcome from Utah, you are in the company of a great group of folks. Beware of those guys from OZ, let them lead you not into temptation! Enjoy The Beast.........:thumbsup:

Just goes to show how we are all different. Not doubting the quality of the Corbins and they are all the things you say - which is precisely why I don't like them. And as for bat wing fairings :confused: Not the look I'm after at all, just as the way my bike looks obviously isn't what you want. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a successful makeover though. Each to his own, eh.
Kind of feeling the same way some days... That is why the corbin gear can be swapped in and out on my bike under 15min and the bike is nekked again...

Welcome, Champ. The Triumph world is the only world. Ride proud.

Congrats Jeff, and ride safe when you get the bike. A lot of stuff happens when you twist the right hand sharpish, don't want to overdo with brand new smooth slippery tires. :)

I have to say those Corbin bags are fantastic. Makes me look askance at my R3T factory issue narrow boxes. Oh well, they look pretty good too, and with pannier liners they're passably usable for trips.

Welcome Jeff,

The Corbin fairing is really great. I love it. It comes with a short 6 inch screen. Makes the looks if you ask me. Yes I do get some buffeting but big trucks are not a problem for the Rocket. The riding buffeting isn't bad as I am a short guy myself. I added the 3 run/turn lights on each side.

Several of us from the Northwest are going to RAA IX in Montrose, Co this June. I am "thinking" about purchasing a 12" or 14 " screen and then cutting it down to something like about 10" in the shape I like.

Bill.

Last edited:
Welcome Jeff,

The Corbin fairing is really great. I love it. It comes with a short 6 inch screen. Makes the looks if you ask me. Yes I do get some buffeting but big trucks are not a problem for the Rocket. The riding buffeting isn't bad as I am a short guy myself. I added the 3 run/turn lights on each side.

Several of us from the Northwest are going to RAA IX in Montrose, Co this June. I am "thinking" about purchasing a 12" or 14 " screen and then cutting it down to something like about 10" in the shape I like.

Bill.
and it would mount on the corbin batwing ??

Back