New rocket 3r limited black owner

Akepur

Standard Bore
Ride
‘22 Rocket 3r LE Black
Hello from Ohio. Upgraded from a bobber black. Just discovered this community! Dealer said about 150 R models landed in USA. and we’re apparently oversold. So dealers are trying to push the GT on R buyers. So watch out!

Attachments

• 254C3177-E5DD-4474-8BC1-586EBCE2B655.jpeg
    254C3177-E5DD-4474-8BC1-586EBCE2B655.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 35
WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum from Miami, FL... and enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Well hopefully they don't try pushing me towards the GT. I put money down to hold the R and I am driving 4 hours to get it. According to the salesmen the bike was still in it's crate. He put in a request to have it unpacked. It's on the website with no pictures but it has the VIN number. I hope it's actually a bike they have and that I don't get up there and he says they never took it out of the crate and tries to sell me a GT or a previous year which they do have a black 2021 but I like the mostly black look of the 2022 limited production bike. I'm supposed to get a text tomorrow morning after he checks if they got it done.

Bike looks good, I bet it looks better in person.

Well hopefully they don't try pushing me towards the GT. I put money down to hold the R and I am driving 4 hours to get it. According to the salesmen the bike was still in it's crate. He put in a request to have it unpacked. It's on the website with no pictures but it has the VIN number. I hope it's actually a bike they have and that I don't get up there and he says they never took it out of the crate and tries to sell me a GT or a previous year which they do have a black 2021 but I like the mostly black look of the 2022 limited production bike. I'm supposed to get a text tomorrow morning after he checks if they got it done.

Bike looks good, I bet it looks better in person.

Hello from Ohio. Upgraded from a bobber black. Just discovered this community! Dealer said about 150 R models landed in USA. and we’re apparently oversold. So dealers are trying to push the GT on R buyers. So watch out!
Hello from Scotland.

Back