Confused

Isn't Raymond running Jardines? and are his not both on the same side stacked???:confused: Do they offer different styles??
I'd insert a pic of his bike but am not that talented with a computer.

Answers

Piano-there is plenty of room for the pillon. Mount is just above taillight. The one I used from J&P does have an LED license plate light also. Young blonde, you dog you. We all know how you "Show Biz" folk are, always running in the fast lane. Please tell me your young blonde doesn't have a place to blow her up and smell like plastic......

Rusty-The shine comes from good old Turtle Wax. The rugs are left overs from my wife who re-decorates about every six weeks. The woman can't lift a 25 pound bag of dog food out of the trunk of her car, but can move an entire set of bedroom furniture to another room by herself in a matter of minutes. The "exquisite Persian rugs" are from the Bagdad Walmart down the street.

Paul-Yes they are Jars and I really like the sound.

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I really thought hard before I drilled holes for the mount, there is no turning back. The only negitive thing I have found is that the old mount below the fender did act as a mud guard somewhat. There is more spray on the rear fender in the rain.

Huge Improvement!!

What is the source for the plate relocation bracket?? Part Number??

Very clean!! And yes that is an awesome shine. Red is faster! Those are the cleanest looking headers/pipes as well:bch:

Last edited:
Back