create.gif

Hello all ! When the rocket3 came out in 04 I was riding a 99 legend. I read all I could on the R3R and planned that it would be my next bike. I road the legend 50,000 miles until I found a deal on a rocket I couldn’t pass up in 2017 , A 2005 with 800 miles on it for $7000.

Steve : Columbus ohio USA
Welcome Steve" I also have a 2005 rocket 3, and i am about to install the eastern beaver ignition bypass; so i won't have any trouble in the future with my ignition harness overloading and melting, it is something to consider with the rocket 3. "Be Safe!

Hello all ! When the rocket3 came out in 04 I was riding a 99 legend. I read all I could on the R3R and planned that it would be my next bike. I road the legend 50,000 miles until I found a deal on a rocket I couldn’t pass up in 2017 , A 2005 with 800 miles on it for $7000.

Hi and welcome from the United Kingdom

Thanks all! I’ve enjoyed it a lot since it arrived. Was fueling a day last summer and a maserati Grantarismo pulled up and complimented on how nice the bike looked . I have found it’s impossible to stay under the limit so I went with the next best option... radar/laser detector with Bluetooth earbuds

WELCOME to ya, Steve. from another Steve!
How far are you from Maggie Valley? :D

Welcome from Florida...another R3 TJ member by any chance?

Back