New R3 owner from Sactown

Seen quite a few people pitch in on that bridgestone. How does that Dunlop Elite3 run? I've got an avon up front that I need to replace and the shop owner has been less than impressed when I was pricing out tires.
First time on the Dunlop, found it excellent so far, better than the Avon that I have been running up to now.
Bridgestone are excellent on the rear, better than the Avon but that is only my opinion

Hello @SacR3mento and welcome from Virginia. I run Bridgestone Exedra Max tires and get long life from them; 13K miles plus. But I have an R3T so different sized rubber.

Not sure why anyone would put a sticker on a windshield though, aren't they supposed to be see through?

Welcome from Granite Bay, CA. Great bike you've got. I sold my '05 Rocket at 60,000 miles and got a 2014 Roadster, mainly for the ABS. Enjoy the beast!

A belated welcome to the site from New Jersey & this old(er) Chico State alum, Captain SacR3mento..

Some great riding up your way among the Sierra Nevada foothills and mountains. Best American tire combo for your Cardinal Red '05 Standard is the Bridgestone Exedra Max 240/55 16 radial in back and the Michelin Commander II 140/75 17 radial up front. The slightly taller and more narrow front tire will make the bike feel 150-200 lbs lighter and improve turn-in, tracking, low-speed maneuvering and overall handling with the 1/2" taller aspect ratio of the B'stone providing an enhanced riding geometry. Guaranteed to make canyon carving and overall handling a delight no matter where/how you roam, IMO.:thumbsup:

Enjoy the ride!

Back