hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Some time ago I inquired about a new seat for my sweetie, she loves to ride but hated the seat on the roadster. Not many options as you know, I chose to go with a fellow captain @canecorso, Kevin in Canada. We conversed by phone and mostly by conversations. Lots of details were worked out. The biggest thing that Libby objected to was the shortness of the seat if she wanted to use the sissy bar. So Kevin extended the seat to beyond the sissy bar, under and through, and made the seat 15 inches wide too. In the end the seat turned out perfect, no complaints, only comfort. We upgraded to leather from the stock vynal. The stock seat was only 9 inches wide. See the pics Thanks Kevin!! Hoopla
P6140425.JPG
P6140425.JPG
P6140426.JPG
P6140427.JPG

The looks pretty good. I'm probably going to have to go through a similar effort later this year. Will keep this in mind.

Thanks Bob, glad everything worked out good,nice to here you guys are happy, compared the size of that stock seat a huge difference in size,
I'm in Seattle visiting my youngest daughter, just bought her a SUV to help her go to school she says she wants to be a vet, fingers crossed.:)

Is the cost of this seat augmentation a personal matter? Could you or @canecorso post a price?

I reccommend that you contact Kevin, as the difference between vynal and leather is significant, but in my opinion reasonable and much like you would pay at other vendors.

Hoopla

Hoopla, not sure if you have these poctures , But shows how much the seat is built up and how much gel is on seat before it's warped with 1/2" Qualux foam .

Attachments

• IMG_2010.JPG
    IMG_2010.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2012.JPG
    IMG_2012.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2013.JPG
    IMG_2013.JPG