07 classic/01legend/72 bonne

Attachments

• oz claw.jpg
    oz claw.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 130
Allow me to be the first to reply:
FU*KIN' AWESOME looking OZClaw! :thumbsup:
Looks good!
Have you got a proper tune so you can now enjoy all that extra poop?!?!?

nope not yet still debating to put k&n filters or the ram air filter would it fit under that oz claw then to find the time 2 weeks on 2 weeks off still dont seem to have much time to do much?a BIG thanks to @ 1olbull for the the claw itself my oldest sons got a friend who dipped/wrapped it said he had to do it like 10 times to make it look right (this was the first motorcycle part he has done he"s just starting out)but he took his time and made it look good.

The K&Ns will fit just fine, but if you want to spend $$$, the Ram Air is a tad better.
Either way - do it and GET THAT TUNE!
You will be shocked at the diff!
@HansO will take care of you.

Ramair, K&N Small Pod filters and UNI filters will fit under the Ozclaw as it is based on the original claw anyway

nope not yet still debating to put k&n filters or the ram air filter would it fit under that oz claw then to find the time 2 weeks on 2 weeks off still dont seem to have much time to do much?a BIG thanks to @ 1olbull for the the claw itself my oldest sons got a friend who dipped/wrapped it said he had to do it like 10 times to make it look right (this was the first motorcycle part he has done he"s just starting out)but he took his time and made it look good.
Under the OZCLAW I would go RAMAIR. It seals better against the lower edge of the claw so draws in better through the claw inlet. This lower edge sealing stops HOT air being drawn up from the radiator stream and oil tank. A heat shield twixt ramair and undertank area is a help too.

Now that's what I'm Talkin' Bout! I am a sucker for the the flames. Reminds me of the muscle car days when a flame was about as intimidating as it got. Love it!

Let me know when you are ready @breeze David (if I remember correctly) send me a conversation with your email address (when decided on filter and exhaust options)

I have wanted that set up since I started looking at buying a rocket, always liked the look and the increased performance I have read about. Ok anyone got on for sale.

I would also ditch the OEM puke jug and relocate a nice aluminum one at the side.
Puke-Tank.jpg

Back