New owner, reviving an old thread. I am looking at installing a Ramair kit and I like the idea of the Oz-Claw for sound and “cold air” intake. However, I am also a long distance, all weather rider. With the standard claw, the filter looks well shielded. Will the Oz-claw allow too much moisture intake to the Ramair when riding through rain?

Unfortunately Jay, because of the different shape of the touring tank the Ozclaw will not work on our bikes.

I inquired with Les a while back and at the time there were no plans for producing one.

What part of VA are you in Jay? Some of the usual suspects are talking about going to lake Gaston for lunch today. Gets kinda tiring only riding with a bunch of harleys.

Thanks for the info and the invite. I’m near DC and would love to ride, but my bike is still stuck in transit. The shipper had a driver get injured last week so my bike did not get delivered when I expected. I would take out the FJR out on such a nice day and join you anyway, but alas I also need to run into work today and do some things that I’ve been neglecting over the holiday break.

Back