I would also ditch the OEM puke jug and relocate a nice aluminum one at the side.
Puke-Tank.jpg
forgive me for asking a newb question, but Do the OZ claws make a huge difference??

its not the ozclaw its the less restrictive air flow with the k&n filters or the ram air compared to the stock "long way to motor" air ducts in my feeble thinking others that know more than me can tell you better than me. i just like the look of the oz claw looks mean dont it?

will also direct some more Cool Air onto filters, Note it is Not a true Ram Air duct that would pressurise the air flow at higher speeds

Is it just me? That red bike needs to be changed to black. Then the claw would really stick out. NASTY or Deadly, do not mess with me kind of attitude.
change it to black you say?NOT, it might look better if it was clean though its still got bugs on it from the spearfish trip last year although i do wish the claw was a little more red than black as it is but my wife says its a nice change from red tank to black motor and she is never wrong just ask her.now if i can just find what the ram air filter is going to cost in us dollars

will also direct some more Cool Air onto filters, Note it is Not a true Ram Air duct that would pressurise the air flow at higher speeds

That is why I recommended moving the OEM puke jug. :thumbsup:

New owner, reviving an old thread. I am looking at installing a Ramair kit and I like the idea of the Oz-Claw for sound and “cold air” intake. However, I am also a long distance, all weather rider. With the standard claw, the filter looks well shielded. Will the Oz-claw allow too much moisture intake to the Ramair when riding through rain?

New owner, reviving an old thread. I am looking at installing a Ramair kit and I like the idea of the Oz-Claw for sound and “cold air” intake. However, I am also a long distance, all weather rider. With the standard claw, the filter looks well shielded. Will the Oz-claw allow too much moisture intake to the Ramair when riding through rain?
I've ridden though torrential storms for 5 hours non stop with no issues. A bit of cool water helps!.

Back