rocketjohn

Top Fuel
Ride
was a 2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Welp, as many know I lost my Rocket in a tussle with a deer last May, and have had only a Suzuki Intruder to ride in the meantime...well I also had a Sportster but it was worth some coins and I needed them coins.....but lately I have bought a 1989 Harley FLTCU Tour Glide Ultra Classic....high miles, but Evo motors are durable with good care. I had to look at it like this...every bike gonna need parts....I can get Harley parts til the day I die.....and most of them are cheap if you look around....so...it is what it is.

Evo motors by far are the best overall engine Harley has made to date. Plenty of aftermarket parts available. I have a lot of the specialize tools required for the bike. If the need arises just PM me and will loan them out to you. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IMG_0233.JPG
It followed me home....it needs some polishing and a little bit of work...but it will ride anywhere. I picked this one because I could work on it...that's half the fun of having a bike as we know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, as many know I lost my Rocket in a tussle with a deer last May, and have had only a Suzuki Intruder to ride in the meantime...well I also had a Sportster but it was worth some coins and I needed them coins.....but lately I have bought a 1989 Harley FLTCU Tour Glide Ultra Classic....high miles, but Evo motors are durable with good care. I had to look at it like this...every bike gonna need parts....I can get Harley parts til the day I die.....and most of them are cheap if you look around....so...it is what it is.

Five fingers, Amigo!

Congratulations on your new to you bike. Please continue to hang out. We don't disown you just because you changed steeds.

Back