bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
My neighbours new Norton finally over 3 months late. Picked it up yesterday did over 300klm today over Beachmont and Advancetown. Running it in a staying under 4000 rpm. He said it's the best handling bike he's ever ridden, had no trouble running up on the tail of 2 jap sports bikes that were having a crack down Advancetown, scraped the right hand header pipe and muffler and believe me there tucked up out of the way. He's had this thing cranked over on its first ride.

npic.jpg

Dam! What a beauty!
If you don't mind, How much?
Just over $30000 Aussie dollars with the polished alloy that was over $1100. This is the base model the next one up has upside down forks and clip ons, then the next has more carbon fibre on it. Top of the range with all the extras is over $40000. Ross ordered it and payed a deposit about 18 months ago. Got stuffed around a fair bit and ended up taking longer to get here than they promised.

It looks gorgeous. First thing I noticed was the forks. Much as I like one, I'd be waiting to see what Triumph comes out with later in the year.

I like the way the motor is pretty true to the original. The only thing that goes against the grain, in my eyes anyway, is the gawd-aweful Ohlins gold anodising..would have been nice to be subtle and blend in a bit, on closer inspection one could recognise the Ohlins brand, not see it from 1/2 a mile a way..
yeah, thats being a bit picky. It is a sweet looking bike anyhoo. Good to see such a fine brand back on the road.

beautiful.......... dumb question........ where are they manufactured??:thumbsdown::x3:

Back