One thing I don't like is the very noisy drive train. Sounds worse than a dry clutch. Apparently the got awfull rattle comes from the gear drive primary instead of a nice quiet chain.

I had bought one but ended up having a blue with Frasers and told them to ram it up their clapper. Now I'm waiting on Triumph to burry Norton for god with the 2016 Scrambler. Unfortunately for Norton they aligned with Frasers and everyone in this country knows they are ****z.

If the 2016 Scrambler doesn't do it for me I'll go the Ducati GT1000 as a daily rider.

when I first saw the new bike I didn't get why they named it 'commando' since my recollection of the 70's the commando wasn't a cafe racer so much as a standard/streetfighter style bike. Triumph's spy shots of the new 10-1200 c.c. classic look worth waiting for.

I had bought one but ended up having a blue with Frasers and told them to ram it up their clapper. Now I'm waiting on Triumph to burry Norton for god with the 2016 Scrambler. Unfortunately for Norton they aligned with Frasers and everyone in this country knows they are ****z.

If the 2016 Scrambler doesn't do it for me I'll go the Ducati GT1000 as a daily rider.

Have you seen the new BMW S1000ZR 160hp 112nm

Ross didn't get much love from Frasers either. Ordered and paid the deposit with them then they gave the QLD dealer to Rocker Motorcycles. A coffee shop at Redcliffe and it went down hill quicker from then on. They couldn't tell you where your new motorcycle is but you can get a hair cut at their shop and have a coffee while you try to work it out

Back